Novoflex Fire Retardant PG Thread Cable Glands are used to protect cables from breakage/ right angle bending. Generally used on cable and wires attached to moving machinery parts and entry points of enclosures, cable glands provide fool- proof protection. The gripping teeth at the head of the cable gland provide a firm hold on the cables relieving them of strains and stresses, while the seals below prevent damage and cuts to the wires. Coupled with an additional washer, the cable glands can provide IP68 rated protection thus ensuring the longevity of the machinery.
Some salient features and technical data:
- Water and dust proof (IP 68 Rated)
- Quick and easy assembly
- High Strain Relief for cables
- Wide Clamping Range
- Suitable for unarmoured, plastic insulated cables
- Deflection temperature under load at 66 psi 151° C
- Automatic Centering & Fixing
- Vibration Proof
- Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor use
- Non-Magnetic, non-conductive
- Compact Streamline Construction
- Volume resistivity 1.5 x 1012 ohm-cm
- Tensile Strength 595 kg/cm2
- Corrosion resistant
Material: Nylon 6.6, Resistant to Fungus, Corrosion, and most mild acids.
Flammability Rating: UL94 V-0 Resistant to Fungus, Corrosion, and most mild acids.
Standard Colour: Titanium White.
Operating Temperature: -25° C to +85° C
Halogen Free: Yes
Tensile Strength: High Tensile Strength provides a secure grip on the cables and prevents damage from external forces.
Storage Conditions: To be stored in a cool, dark, dry place away from sunlight in a sealed condition.
Example Applications: Automobiles, Railways, Aviation, Ship Building, Power Plants, Telecom, Consumer Durables, Computers and Networking, Electric Metering, Electronics, Control Panels, Connector Boxes, Junction Boxes, Battery Packs.